Pet fountains help your animals to drink more water because they are attracted to moving water. Pioneer Pet's drinking fountain is extremely easy to take a part and clean. It is dishwasher safe and it looks like it belongs in your kitchen. With the plastic design it is extremely stylish and affordable!Key Benefits
- Circulating drinking water is naturally appealing to your pet.
- Replaceable charcoal filter for clean and pure, healthy water.
- Easy cleaning, dishwasher safe Modern raindrop shape compliments decor of any room.
- 60 oz. capacity reduces the number of times you need to refill each day.
- Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Plastic Fountains - sold separately.
Plastic base and top and (1) charcoal filter.Precautions
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following: Read the instructions thoroughly before using appliance. To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when an appliance is used near children. Only use attachments recommended or sold by the manufacturer. Do not use outdoors. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
- Unplug, disassemble and rinse impeller under water.
- Clear any hair or debris inside pump away.
- Place impeller back in and spin a few time to set alignment.
This needs to be done 1-3 times a month depending on the number of animals using the fountain.
|Capacity||Overall Length||Overall Width||Overall Height|
|60-OZ||11.75 inches||9.25 inches||4.25 inches|