Self-Serve Dog Wash
Washing your dog at home means clogged drains, dirty tubs and mounds of laundry. Avoid the mess and reduce the stress at Mutts & Co. – a fun and convenient place to clean your dog. No appointments needed – walk in, wash up, walk out!
This service is strictly walk-in. No appointment needed.
Self-Serve Dog Wash Packages
Most of our locations have 2 self-serve options to choose from! Pick the one that’s right for you and get washing!
Price $15 (any size dog)
It may look like your tub, but it’s so much better. Steps leading up into the waist-high tub make it comfortable for both you and your pet. Take your pick of four all-natural, chemical-free shampoos and conditioners in one. Best of all – you leave the mess behind.
- Choice of four all-natural, chemical-free shampoos and conditioners in one
- Towels, aprons, rubber scrubber, brushes and combs
- Ear and eye wipes, grooming sprays
- Waist-high tub, temperature controlled water, high velocity dryers, drying platform or grooming table
Price $15 (any size dog)
All the same features as the regular self-serve but with an added benefit of the HydroSurge massaging bath system. A powerful spray separates pet hair, penetrates thick coats, breaks up oils and flushes away dirt, debris, loose hair, dead skin and dander. It also provides a therapeutic massaging action which benefits dogs with joint issues.
- All the items you get with the Regular Self-Serve plus
- Use of hydrosurge massaging bath system
House Rules for Self Serve Dog Wash
- Mutts & Co. requires all pets entering our facilities to be up to date on vaccinations.
- Pets with flea infestations must be treated prior to entering our facilities.
- All dogs must be on a 6-foot or shorter leash or in carriers at all times and under the control of an adult.
- Pets must never be left unattended while in our facilities.
- For the safety of all our clients, disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management’s discretion. Talk to a manager to discuss options for using services that may be better suited for your pets special needs.
- Children 16 years old and younger must be attended by and under the supervision of a parent or responsible adult at all times.
- Last wash is 1/2 hour before closing.
- To ensure we can accommodate all our customers needs, we ask that you limit your tub use to 1/2 hour.
In a plastic bucket, mix together the following ingredients:
1 quart of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
1/4 cup of baking soda
1 to 2 teaspoons of liquid soap
1 quart tepid water (if treating larger pets)
Wash pet promptly and thoroughly with the mixture, working the solution deep into the fur. Leave the solution on for about 5 minutes or until the odor is gone. Some heavily oiled areas may require a “rinse and repeat” washing. Be sure to keep the solution away from your pets eyes as it could also cause severe irritation or injury. After treatment, thoroughly rinse your pet with tepid tap water.
IMMEDIATELY Pour the spent solution down the drain with running water.
NEVER store the mixed solution in a closed bottle, sprayer, etc. Pressure will build up until the container bursts, which can cause severe injury.
Proceed with regular bath.
Self-Serve Pet Wash Add-ons
- Toothbrush $2
- Facial cleanser $2
- De-shedding solution & brush (8oz bottle) $10
- We can normally add one of these professional services to your self-serve wash (dependent on groomer availability)
- Nail trim $10 or filing $12
- Ear plucking & cleaning $5
Your pet needs a bath but no time to do-it-yourself? Schedule a Spaw Bath treatment and have one of our professional bathers do the work instead. Book online or call us at 614.792.9212 to schedule your drop-off appointment.
- Frequent Bather Card: Buy 9 washes and your 10th wash is FREE
- Service Dogs: Receive 50% off self-serve washes for service dogs with ID (guides, hearing, mobility, police). Discount available Monday – Friday.
- Adoptions: Show us your recent (within 1 month) adoption paperwork and get their first self-serve wash free! It’s our way of saying thanks for saving a life.