ORIJEN Small Breed is made specifically for smaller dogs, with nourishing protein and nutrients packed into a unique kibble shape that is easier for them to eat. Formulated with balanced nutrition to maintain energy and a healthy weight.
- 85% quality animal ingredients to nourish small-breed dogs
- Protein-rich to support higher energy needs and balanced nutrition to help maintain a healthy weight
- Specially formulated to support your dog's immune system and joint mobility for active living and healthy aging
- Lutein-enriched eggs and properly balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy eyes and skin, and a shiny coat
- Freeze-Dried Liver Infused Kibble for a Taste Your Dog Will Love
Deboned turkey, deboned chicken, quail, eggs, whole blue whiting, whole Atlantic mackerel, turkey liver, chicken liver, turkey heart, chicken heart, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, chicken fat, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, pea starch, natural chicken flavor, pollock oil, turkey cartilage, chicken cartilage, freeze-dried chicken liver, New Zealand green mussels, whole cranberries, whole pumpkin, collard greens, carrots, apples, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 38%
Crude Fat (min.) 18%
Crude fibers (max.) 4%
Moisture (max.) 12%
Dietary Starch (max.) 18%
Sugars (max.) 1.3%
Calcium (min.) 1.3%
Phosphorus (min.) 1%
Omega-6/3 Fatty acids (min.) 2.8% / 1.5%
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 1.2%
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid ) (min.) 0.2%
Glucosamine (min.) 800 mg/kg
Chondroitin (min.) 700 mg/kg
Total Microorganisms (min.) 100MM CFU/lb.