Chicken, Turkey, Whole Mackerel, Turkey Giblets (Liver, Heart, Gizzard), Flounder, Chicken Liver, Whole Herring, Eggs, Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Turkey, Dehydrated Mackerel, Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Dehydrated Egg, Chicken Fat, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Peas, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Navy Beans, Pollock Oil, Lentil Fiber, Pea Starch, Chicken Heart, Choline Chloride, Dried Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Whole Cranberries, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Collard Greens, Whole Apples, Whole Pears, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dried Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
New: 4120 kcal/kg, 515 kcal/cup
Original: 4060 kcal/kg, 463 kcal/cup
|WEIGHT OF CAT||Lean Adult (cups per day)||Adult Neutered (cups per day)||Senior (cups per day)|
|2-4 LB||1/5 - ¼||1/6 – 1/5||---|
|4-6 LB||¼ - 1/3||1/5 – ¼||---|
|6-8 LB||1/3 – 2/5||¼ - 1/3||¼ - 1/3|
|8-10 LB||2/5 – ½||1/3 – 2/5||1/3 – 2/5|
|10-12 LB||½ - 3/5||2/5 - ½||2/5 - ½|
|12-15 LB||3/5 - ¾||½ - 4/7||½ - 2/3|
|15-20 LB||¾ - 7/8||4/7 – 2/3||2/3 – ¾|
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
- Kittens: Post weaning (after 5 weeks old) feed 1/4 cup for each 1lb of body weight. At 20 weeks (5 months) feed 1/8 cup for each 1lb of body weight. Feed as an adult at 52 weeks
- Gestation: increase daily feeding amount by 25>#/li###
- Lactation: feed ‘free choice’
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your cat or kitten as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ORIJEN. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ORIJEN, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ORIJEN.
Same great kibble, just a new name! Cat & Kitten is now Original Cat. Provide your purring pal with peak nourishment from ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. Your cat is an obligate carnivore, which means that she thrives on a biologically appropriate diet that’s packed with protein and fat from a variety of animal ingredients. This scrumptious kibble features fresh or raw free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish and cage-free eggs. Crafted with the most nutrient-dense and succulent parts of the prey, this recipe is also made with WholePrey animal ingredients, including organs and bone, delivering 90% quality animal ingredients. And for added flavor, this diet is coated with freeze-dried liver! ORIJEN’s fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and their raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness!Key Benefits
- Crafted with 90% premium meat and fish ingredients to support healthy digestion, skin and coat health, and heart health.
- The first 5 ingredients are always fresh or raw animal protein, including free-run chicken and turkey and wild-caught fish.
- Packed with WholePrey nutrition featuring nutrient-rich organs.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavor!