The carnivore nature of our four-legged family members is our guide in developing out all-natural scientifically researched food. Cats in their natural state almost exclusively consume meat and don't require a diet containing a high level of carbohydrates. Pursuing this philosophy we developed the innovative line Natural & Delicious Pumpkin, a Grain and Potato Free food with 96% of protein from animal sources, pumpkin, and vegetable that have beneficial nutritional properties.
- Natural & Delicious foods can prevent obesity and diabetes thanks to its low glycemic index obtained by the absence of any cereals. This formula is made without corn and allows for a modular release of energy throughout the day.
- 100% GMO-Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Made with only natural antioxidants (tocopherols rich extract) that allow for the natural preservation of food.
- Kept in a protective atmosphere. During the packaging step, we introduce nitrogen gas to displace any oxygen that is present to avoid fat oxidation and, therefore, rancidity.
- Rich in high-quality vitamins that have a long lasting effectiveness.
- Digestive Aid
- Source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) and natural antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Regulates intestinal motility
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic effect.
Fresh quail (30%), dehydrated quail (28%), pea starch, chicken fat, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), dehydrated whole eggs, fresh herring, dehydrated herring, herring oil, dried carrots, sun-cured alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), dehydrated pomegranate (0,5%), dehydrated apple, dehydrated spinach, psyllium (0.3%), dehydrated blackcurrant, dehydrated sweet orange, dehydrated blueberry, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta‐carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, DL‐methionine, taurine, L-Carnitine, aloe vera extract, green tea extract, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
crude protein 46.00%
crude oils and fats 11.00%
crude fibers 5.50%
moisture (max) 8.00%
crude ash 8.70%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min) 0.30%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min) 0.10%
Glucosamine* (min) 1200mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate* (min) 900mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.