Deboned beef, deboned pork, beef meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pork meal, beef fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, deboned lamb, pollock oil, lentil fiber, natural pork flavor, beef tripe, beef liver, beef kidney, pork liver, pork kidney, beef cartilage, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, zinc proteinate, freeze-dried beef liver, freezedried pork liver, freeze-dried lamb liver, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, D3 supplement, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal per 8 oz cup), with 30% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)29%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)23%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.)300mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Your dog has evolved as a meat-eater, anatomically designed for a diet that is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ACANA Red Meat is loaded with ranch-raised beef, Yorkshire pork, and grass-fed lamb in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage that deliver the nutrients that your dog requires, naturally.