Feed your dog farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Venison Air-Dried Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. Using a gentle twin-stage air-drying process, they naturally preserve all the ingredients, which also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no need to rehydrate since the air-dried food contains more moisture than dry kibble—and because there’s also no need for preservatives, sugars and glycerines, the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. In fact, it’s just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air dried.
- 100% single-sourced venison is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms; free of antibiotics, growth promotants and added hormones.
- Gentle twin-stage air-drying process eliminates pathogenic bacteria while naturally preserving and protecting the nutrients in all of the ingredients.
- Includes 98% fresh meat, organs, bones and New Zealand green mussels—a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health.
- 95% digestible, high-protein and high-kilocalorie diet packs more power than raw food or kibble so you can feed smaller quantities per day.
- Complete and balanced, limited-ingredient formula never include grains, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, rice, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals or preservatives.
Venison Meat, Venison Liver, Venison Lung, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart and Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Vitamins (Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride), Minerals (Iron amino acid complex, Copper amino acid complex, Manganese amino acid complex, Zinc amino acid complex, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate). Naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
Crude protein (min) 45%
Crude fat (min) 23%
Crude fibre (max) 2%
Moisture (max) 14%
Ash (max) 12%
Taurine (as received, typical analysis) 0.12%
Chondroitin Sulfate (min) 1300 mg/kg
Calorie content (calculated) 4700 kcal ME/kg ? 267 kcal ME/level scoop