- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3 inches of Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Litter.
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Litter forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
- Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to maintain 3 inches depth.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Start by placing one to two inches of Naturally Fresh Litter in a clean cat litter box. Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Litter. Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter. Repeat reducing the amount of your current litter if needed.
Make cleaning up after your kitty a simple task with Naturally Fresh Walnut-Based Alpine Meadow Scent Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Cat Litter. Made from 100% natural walnut shells, it produces tight clumps, so they do not stick to the litter box and leaves behind a natural, fresh scent. This absorbent formula neutralizes odors better than clay, pine, corn and wheat and is biodegradable for an eco-friendly option. Free of silica dust for paw-tners or pet parents with respiratory problems, this litter doesn’t stick to your furry friend’s paws to reduce tracking. Ideal for multi-cat households, Naturally Fresh Walnut-Based Alpine Meadow Scent Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Cat Litter also contains no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn and grains for the safety of your companion.Key Benefits
- Natural cat litter that makes cleaning up after your furry friend a simple task.
- Produces tight clumps so they do not stick to the litter box and leaves behind a natural, fresh scent.
- Made from 100% natural walnut shells and biodegradable for an eco-friendly option.
- Dust-free formula reduces tracking and helps those kitties or pet parents with respiratory problems.
- Contains no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn and grains for the safety of your paw-tner.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.