DescriptionLess than three calories a treat, these soft & chewy training treats contain wholesome ingredients like pumpkins, carrots, oats, and crickets for a delicious and nutritious reward. These treats are designed as a training reward, but they are also great for small dogs who prefer a soft, savory treat. Sustainable, humane and hypoallergenic – these treats have it all!
- Size & Shape – needs to be small so it can be eaten quickly without distracting from the task at hand; also needs to be easy to hold
- Low Calorie – learning something new takes many repetitions so we need to try to keep our treat calories under control – these are under 3 calories
- Convenience – the treat needs to be easy to carry in your pocket or treat bag and definitely not greasy or crumbly
- Healthy – treats should be healthy and perhaps even able to supplement your dog’s normal diet with added health benefits (example: omegas, vitamins, fiber, etc)
- Delicious – a bit subjective, however, treats must excite your dog otherwise they will not work as a training tool
Ingredients: Sweet Potato, Yellow Pea, Oats, Crickets, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses, Tapioca, Vegetable Gelatin, Canola Oil, Salt, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (a preservative), Distilled Vinegar, Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic, Rosemary