Purrfect flow helps keep everything flowing well in your cat's body.
- Kelp is a natural supplement with concentrated sources of minerals, such as: iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron.
- Flax is the richest plant source of antioxidant lignans and Omega-3 fatty acids that both help support an active immune system and a healthy skin and coat.
- Uva ursi contains diuretic properties and assists in flushing out toxins.
- Corn silk and marshmallow root aids in keeping excess calcium and minerals from combining in the urine, causing blockages.
- Cranberries boost the acidity of urin, keeping toxins to a minimum and flushing out impurities.
- Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are bad. Humans and felines alike have and need what is referred to as “good” bacteria in their intestines in order to stay healthy. These bacteria help out in digestion and nutrient absorption, as well as helping your pet maintain a properly functioning immune system. You can help your pet with a sensitive stomach and ensure that the bacteria in your cat’s intestines stays balanced.
Kelp, Flaxmeal, Blueberry, Uva Ursi, Corn Silk, Marshmallow Root, Cranberry extract, Rose Hips, Tart Cherry Extract, and Probiotics.