- Helps promote harmony between cats living together.
- This drug-free solution helps reduce common signs of stress in cats, including scratching, urine spraying, tension and conflicts between cats, fears, and reactions to changes.
- Mimics a mother cat's natural pheromones to promote a sense of calm.
- FELIWAY is vet recommended.
- Covers up to 700 square feet. For the best results, position the diffuser where your cat spends most of his or her time, and avoid plugging the diffuser in under shelves and behind doors, curtains, or furniture.
Cats naturally produce invisible calming messages known as pheromones. Thanks to the advanced messaging of the Patented Feline Pheromone complex, Feliway Optimum Enhanced Calming 30 Day Diffuser for Cats provides feline friends with a message of enhanced calming. This holistic message helps cats feel more comfortable and secure in their home by providing reassurance as well as harmony between cats who are living together.
Feline Pheromone Complex (FPhC) 2%, Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon 48 mL
Diffusers should be placed where the cat spends the most time. If you are considering this product for a cat peeing outside the box, you can also place the diffuser in the room where the cat is urine spraying most often.
FELIWAY® Diffuser should be used for at least 30 days. Most behaviors will show improvement within 7 days, including peeing outside the box and scratching furniture. Depending on the behavior, you may need to continue using the FELIWAY® diffuser longer than 30 days.
When choosing a plug for the FELIWAY® diffuser, make sure there is nothing above the outlet that will obstruct the airflow and diffusion of the pheromone. It should not be placed under a cabinet, behind a couch, or near an open window.
Refills will last up to 30 days but some variations may occur depending on air flow and ambient temperature within the room.
One diffuser will cover up to 700 sq ft in an open floor plan. The diffuser will not diffuse pheromone outside of any given room though. Given the size, floor plan, and where your cats spend the most time, you should consider getting more than one diffuser.
Diffuser heads should be replaced every 6 months.
Newly plugged in diffuser units may have a slight odor for the first 24 hours, but it may last up to 72 hours. Pheromone diffusers are made of self-extinguishing plastic and comply with the International Electro-technical commission (IEC), European (EN) and UL required standards.